Friday, May 23, 2008

Contact Illustrators 24 is OUT NOW


All round excitement as Contact Illustrators 24 came through my door this week - this means that art directors everywhere should have their copy now too.

The book is a bit thinner this year, but as my chum Glen says, that just makes it all the easier to be found! The power of positive thinking.
Contact also has an illustrator's website, where I have 20 images on display too

I decided to do a montage image this year - playing around with blocks of colour, texture and line, and of course, showcasing my pen and ink people and objects. I have cars, handbags, shoes, bicycles, flowers, LETTERING and even mobile phone masts in there, all artfully composed. Looking forward to a few phone calls and some lovely new clients.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails