Thursday, January 08, 2009

Bit 'O Lettering


Here is a nice bit of speculative lettering I did for 60 Watt in Edinburgh.
Needless to say, it was a nearly job - they were doing a pitch for the festivals edinburgh.com job and although NEARLY got it, didn't quite...despite using my luscious lettering!
Actually, 60 Watt are fairly new on the design scene in Scotland and so I had duly sent them an promo emailer about my lettering. They got in touch almost immiediately to ask me to come up with a few options for this pitch using my calligraphy. So, thankyou chaps for responding to the self promotion in the first place!
Nice job for the folio and website, eh?

1 comment:

Leah said...

yes, nice job. you shoulda got it. next time. LOVE the colors in the illustration in your header, and in some of your lovely illustrations on your website. I ran across you today while blog-surfing, i'll definitely be bookmarking you, your work is so inspiring. thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails