Wednesday, March 19, 2008

super duper USA portfolios






Hello all - been meaning to do this for ages - I have pics of them on my Facebook page, but it makes sense to show here what my new(ish!) folios look like.
I needed to have something extra special for the 3 USA offices, so I contacted a local master bookbinder, Bill Turnball, who took on my fancy ideas of inlaying leather from his scrap pile and created 3 absolutely gorgeous portfolios. I love them and was sorry to see them sail away over the pond...note to self: must get one made for the UK.
I designed the endpapers and printed all the pages myself on Bockingford doublesided inkjet paper. The post bindings come from Pina Zangaro and were cheaper to order from the USA.

1 comment:

JJ said...

its very interesting to see my name on your beautiful art work!! he he he. We have the same name!

Related Posts with Thumbnails